Monday, July 14, 2008

Katrina cancels her b'day plans with Salman

Katrina Kaif
The terrible weather in Ooty has one pleasant surprise in store for Katrina Kaif. She will be
celebrating her birthday (July 16) in Mumbai along with boyfriend Salman Khan. Initially,Salman was planning to fly down to Ooty on her special day. Says a source, "Salman had planned to take off a couple of days from the shooting of 10 Ka Dum and spend time with Kat in Ooty on her birthday. But now that the schedule is cancelled, Salman and Kat will be celebrating her birthday in Mumbai.

Katrina, who returned to Mumbai on Monday night confirms, "There was a lot of wind and rain in Ooty and the shooting was getting disrupted." Though Katrina feels birthdays are for children to celebrate she's happy to be in Mumbai and not Ooty.

"I am not sure if I will have a birthday party like last year as I don't like parties. Ideally, I'd like to go off for a couple of days to somewhere like Dubai as that's one of my favourite holiday
destinations." Quiz her about Sallu's presence on her birthday and Katrina says that she doesn't
like to talk on her personal life. "That's why I can never blog (like Sallu) as I don't like sharing my personal thoughts. My blogs would be empty."

Though boyfriend Sallu will be there to hold Kat's hand on her birthday, her sisters and mom might not be there. "Mom was with me at the London Zee awards and at IIFA. I was lucky to have her there as I was very unwell and on heavy medication. I had a viral and was burning up from inside but seeing mom's smile and her pride made it all worthwhile."

Katrina is planning to buy her "dream home" soon. "Being a Cancerean I love to be near water and I had always wanted to buy sea facing property. Unfortunately, my Bandra house is not sea-facing but I hope I will get my dream flat soon."

In spite of her hectic schedule Katrina finds time to watch Salman's TV show on Sony, 10 Ka Dum, from time to time. "It's a satisfying show, fun and cool. In fact, I knew of the American show as one of my sisters, Melissa, who is intellectual and studious, often plays that version in our hotel room."

No comments: